Office Printer

Options
What kind of office printer does everyone use?  Looking for an all in one (printer, copier, scanner & fax) and it's be nice if it had 2 separate paper trays one for letter and the other for legal paper.

Comments

• ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We use Epson Workforce 645....which has all of the functions you are looking for in a printer but the two paper trays. It works well considering the amount of items we use it for in a given year. Good Luck
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We use Brother L5850DW has all but 2 paper trays and is only black and white
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I use a Brother L2685DW. All in one... Toner only printer...  Never needed legal size.
  • osbourne615
    osbourne615 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    Options
    We use HP Officejet Pro 6968. Print, Fax, Scan, Copy, Web. Does not have two trays though. Works well for the amount of printing we do in the office.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HP Office jet 8720. All in one; scans DL straight to Sitelink, and works really well for a 800+ unit facility duty cycle.

Has minor issues with networking, but for the most part we're happy with it .

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine is an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw, comes with one tray but is expandable to add another tray. I've had this for about 3 years, before that we had Brother and I hated them! As a matter of fact the company added a brother to a desk that gets little usage and every time I'm over there and decide to make a copy from it, I remember how much I hate it, always black lines, and takes too long to print. 
    Just my experience. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads