SEPTEMBER 2018 POLL: What's your favorite way to learn?

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
There are lots of ways to take in new information–and depending on your learning style, some things work better than others. So what works for you?

SEPTEMBER 2018 POLL: What's your favorite way to learn? 32 votes

I like to read the user manual
15% 5 votes
I prefer to take a course, either online or in a classroom
18% 6 votes
I love webinars! That's the best way to learn.
3% 1 vote
Let me dive right in – trial and error works best for me
37% 12 votes
One-on-one training with a teacher or expert is the only way to go
15% 5 votes
Other – I will add it as a comment
9% 3 votes

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like to learn by trial and error but also like to have the manual on hand
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    All of the above really, to some degree....
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Talk me through while I navigate. If someone shows or I read how to, I don't retain the knowledge as well. Having a reference to go back to is great, but I've got to have the hands on experience to feel like I know what I'm doing. 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like most people here prefer to just dive right in:) Great feedback everyone! Thank you for participating in the poll - total of 31 voters!
    We're going to close this today, stay tuned for our October poll coming soon!
This discussion has been closed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads