Sitelink keywords in forms for office hours?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe i'm blind but i've gone over the list a few times and never recall using one in the past but is there any keyword along the lines of <Site.OfficeHours> perhaps that i'm missing? If there is not one I would think it'd be useful for those of us with multiple sites to oversee. For instance i'm revising all of our sites forms to make everything uniform across the board and keep running into the issue of every site has different operating hours so i'm wishing I could just put a keyword in to have it pull the info from sitelink.

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just looking for the same thing. I figured I might find the answer here. Any luck Orkocean?
  • Faye
    Options
    I was just looking for the same thing. I figured I might find the answer here. Any luck 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Faye and @Orkocean, there is currently no keyword for office hours. There are five custom keywords, <Attribute.CustomSiteAttribute1> numbered 1-5 but you would still need to assign the value site by site - not much difference than manually typing the hours on the form. Hope this helps!
  • Faye
    Options
    Hi @Faye and @Orkocean, there is currently no keyword for office hours. There are five custom keywords, <Attribute.CustomSiteAttribute1> numbered 1-5 but you would still need to assign the value site by site - not much difference than manually typing the hours on the form. Hope this helps!
    Hi Sue, thank you for your response. How do I create a custom keyword?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Faye! There are a few steps to adding a custom keyword... start by going to Setup > Program Defaults > click the tab Attributes on Website. You will see Custom Site Attribute 1-5 listed under Store Attribute. Double-click Custom Site Attribute 1, enter a description, then select Used at this site > OK. That sets what the keyword will populate.

Next you need to add the keyword to the form itself. Go to 
    Form Setup > double-click to select a form > choose Insert > Keyword from the top menu. Select Attribute.CustomSiteAttribute1 and click OK.

Try it and see if this works for what you need. Thanks for bringing it up!
  • Faye
    Options
    Hi @Faye! There are a few steps to adding a custom keyword... start by going to Setup > Program Defaults > click the tab Attributes on Website. You will see Custom Site Attribute 1-5 listed under Store Attribute. Double-click Custom Site Attribute 1, enter a description, then select Used at this site > OK. That sets what the keyword will populate.

Next you need to add the keyword to the form itself. Go to Form Setup > double-click to select a form > choose Insert > Keyword from the top menu. Select Attribute.CustomSiteAttribute1 and click OK.

Try it and see if this works for what you need. Thanks for bringing it up!
    Thank you again Sue!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads