Hurricane Florence

Just wanted a best of luck to the Sitelink Staff and Families during hurricane Florence. Here's hoping damage and danger are as minimal as possible.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Parker, we are battening down the hatches :) And we have had time to prepare as much as possible! Fingers crossed...

Also, we are posting updates over the next few days on the SiteLink Services Status page (status.sitelink.com), and we'll be monitoring the forum as well. Thanks again for posting!
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Best of luck!  I used to be subscribed to status updates.  I tried to subscribe yesterday and it doesn't work.  Any suggestions.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JulieA, did you get an error message?
  • JulieA
    Just tried it again.  It says New Subscribe Failed.
  • Sue_C
    Hmmm...I'll see if I can find out what that's about, stay tuned!
  • Sue_C
    Hi @JulieA, we're not sure why it's doing that, I can try it on my end to sign you up. Ok to use the same email you have on file here on StorageForum?
  • JulieA
    Yes please do! Thanks
  • Sue_C
    Ok... I subscribed with that email and it looks ok so far, check your email and see if you got anything!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads