Who uses the SiteLinkStore Website??

Pros and Cons to using the SiteLinkStore Website?  I would like to update my website and just seen that SiteLink has this option.

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I would like info as well. We use it at our facility but was not in "the loop" when it was set up so I have no idea what it's actually capabilities are
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Self_Storage_Life and @Faye, thanks for the post. Yes, SiteLink offers a free website as part of the Web Edition package that includes online payments, reservations & rentals (move-ins).

For those who have their own website you can choose our "Web Template" option to add p
    ayments, reservations & rentals (move-ins) to your existing site.

Check out SiteLinkStore HERE. If you would like assistance with getting it setup in your SiteLink program, give customer support a call @ 919-865-0792 (option 2).
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Also, our training video (just posted) in our FAQs is very helpful for a step-by-step walkthrough of how to set it up in SiteLink: Watch Online Move Ins.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads