myHub Sign In

Options
87ambie
87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
So I work for a company with multiple facilities. I have access to two of these facilities. Each time I go to log in to myHub, the log-in page refreshes instead of logging me in. This changes the site code back to what it had previously been set to. Essentially this means that I'm typing in my Site Code, User Name and Password twice every time I go to log in. While this isn't necessarily something that's a problem, it is annoying (especially when on the phone with a potential customer and trying to get them a quote for a unit that isn't available at the facility I'm working at that day). I was wondering if anyone else has come across this little glitch in the system or if it's only me?

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @87ambie! As long as the same username/password combination exists at each site, you can change the facility location by clicking on the location tab at the top of the myHub screen – just choose the location you want from the drop-down menu. You can switch between them without having to log into Web Edition every time. Hope this helps!
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Sue_Community, the drop-down menu doesn't offer me the option to switch sites once signed in. I have to sign out and sign in to the other facility manually if I want to switch.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey @87ambie, do both locations use the same corporate code? And let me know if you use the same username/password combo for both too... 
  • 87ambie
    Options
    Hi @Sue_Community, while the corporate code is the same, the location code and my user name are different 
  • Sue_C
    Options
    Great! We're getting close to a solution...Having a different username is probably why its not showing up....if you can change it so both sites have the same user name (and password) then it should work! Keep me posted :)
  • 87ambie
    Options
    Hi @Sue_Community, it's working now. Thanks for your help!
  • Sue_C
    Options
    Glad to hear it! That will save you lots of time. Thanks for posting!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads