Climate Controlled Facility

Well, it's almost 3 years since we have moved into Richmond hills. Finally finishing the project and going back hometown is a great feeling. After all that time, I have great memories in this place which stays quite close to me. As I am moving back to my town after a long time I have a lot of things to move from Richmond. As it is Autumn I am a bit worried to drive long distance in this unpredictable conditions. The icy roads worry me a lot. So I manage to find a self-storage in Richmond itself. As it is Autumn I was particularly looking for climate controlled storage facilities where I can keep my stuff somewhere safe and not get damaged. I what to know what all things should I be aware of? What about the security? Should I need to pay extra for such facilities?

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

James - In our neck of the woods, climate controlled units are about twice the price.  Good luck.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Clyde_Lord_Jr
    Clyde_Lord_Jr Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    CC units are better if you have things like electronics, wooded furniture or items that are normally stored inside your house. CC units provide protection against extreme changes in temperature. Check with the facility to see if they keep an eye on humidity as well as temperature throughout the year. Pricing is usually more expensive because of those features but it could be worth it for your peace of mind. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads