ACH- How to delete a pending transaction from the Ready To Submit screen

Options
JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
Tenant was set up on auto pay ACH 1st of month for October payment. A few days later I notice tenant logged on to website and processed another ACH payment that was applied to November. I sent email saying she had set up the auto pay feature when she logged on to pay September so the October payment was processed 10/1 and that the payment she made when logging in was applied to Nov.  Yesterday I noticed one of her payments was rejected/returned- I assume it is the one from the 1st but not sure.  In the return process it is showing up on the Ready to Submit screen including the NSF fee.  How do I delete this? I am afraid an employee will submit the transaction.  Thanks

Comments

• L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    You can remove her from the auto process until it is fixed. It will still show her balance but no one will submit it

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads