Web Edition Only Void

If a void was intended to be done and it was only done through Web Edition, is it necessary to process the void through the Credit Card Processor too?  

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, If I'm understanding you correctly, you have to either void transaction or give a refund through your credit card processor as well.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    If Daily close has not been done yet, can't  you just go to "Adjustments"  "Ledger Adjustments"  then "Void Receipts"  doesn't this void the Credit Card transaction as we;;?....as long as daily close has not been done? 
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I do not believe it voids the transaction. If you are processing CC with Site Link it might. We do not process ours with Site Link
  • KimWard
    KimWard Registered User
    The void was done in Site Link before Daily Close, so it looks like the tenant was charged through the credit card processor but it wasn't applied to their account in Site Link.   
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Yes you must always void through the processor as well.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The exception is if you are using sitelink merchant services. If you are using that then simply doing it in sitelink will handle it
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Thanks for catching that Orkocean. I forgot about that.
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    FYI, Some Credit Union establishments do not support a "Void " transaction when applied through 3rd party participants. I recently experienced this situation.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads