For the first time, SiteLink is going to Kentucky.

Options
CJ_Fischer
CJ_Fischer SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭

Jennifer Aalfs is traveling to represent SiteLink at the Annual Show.  This is a great opportunity for storage owners, operators, and managers to network.  Meet with vendors and learn about the latest happenings in the state. Stop by our booth and say Hello.

For more information click here.

Comments

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Our family owned facility is based in the Northern Ky area and are very satisfied with the Site Link program.
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am in Northern Kentucky as well. We used to use Storage Commander and I loved it. We changed to SiteLink in 2017. Didn't think I would like it, but I love it. Very user friendly. The transition was not a problem at all.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads