License Plate / VIN searches

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Morning everyone... just curious before I start googling around to see what I can find if any of you have any recommendations for a website to look up vehicle information via plate/vins? With my old company we used to send any inquiries to our auctioneer and he would search them for us but i've never looked into it myself to see if it's something we could just sign up for and do for our company ourselves. We have a new facility where the previous owners let parking spaces park wherever they wanted and kept track of nothing so we have to start trying to track down owners and sadly half the info in sitelink is outdated as far as #'s and addresses :neutral:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have certain "associates" who run plates for me.  B)

However, before that, I remember using a company online to run plates.  I don't remember the name, sorry, but I do recall it was not too expensive.  I have also gone directly to the state's DMV.  For a nominal fee ($5 or so) they will provide you with title information if you have a valid reason to request it. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came across one so far, searchquarry that's $35 for a year of unlimited searches *or so it says*. Will have to do some more digging to see if I can find any scam reports about it to see if it's worth it or not.
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    @Orkocean Did you find out if that website was legit?
  • Orkocean
    Ended up parting ways with that company so quit digging into it. They can have the fun of that headache :) 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads