Signing Off From Forum & Welcome New Community Managers

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone, 

Just letting you all know I'll no longer be Community Manager for StorageForum starting today. I leave you in very good hands with your new forum admins @Jana_Community and @Jessica_Community. Please welcome them, and feel free to continue posting, asking questions and telling stories as always!

I will truly miss being a part of this community! Best of luck to all of you in your storage endeavors and elsewhere.

Enjoy the journey :)

Sue_Community

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I can only hope you are moving on to something no matter internal or external of sitelink that is to your benefit. Sad to see you go... But hey, at least I can go back to being the highest poster now! lol :smile:

Welcome to the forums @Jana_Community @Jessica_Community
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...Thanks @Orkocean! Wishing you continued success :)
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care Sue...
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you the best @Sue_C!
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Wishing you the best of luck on your next adventure @Sue_C!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads