Form Editor suggestion

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it a possibility that the same keyboard commands that work in Word could be incorporated into the Form Editor? As an example I just got done typing up a new form and have certain sections that I prefer to be bold. Normally I would just hit control-b real quick as I'm typing to bold the next section until I hit control-b again to undo. In the Form Editor you have to stop, move your mouse up, highlight what you want bold then click the Bold button which really throws me off when i'm getting in my flow :smiley:

Comments

• MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    You Could built you forms in word, save then as a RTF & then import them into sitelink. That what I've done for the past 6 or 7 years.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have done that when doing tons of forms but I'm always looking for ways to do things "with the least clicks" so removing having to do it in one program then import it to another removes a step from the process.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    MrFugate said:
    You Could built you forms in word, save then as a RTF & then import them into sitelink. That what I've done for the past 6 or 7 years.
    I would love to know how to save a form in Word as a RTF
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    MrFugate said:
    I would love to know how to save a form in Word as a RTF
    Never mind! I had another one of those brain farts!
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    I wish form editor worked more like MS Word.  I think the form editor is way to complicated!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads