Sitelink pay online link

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all,

I was going to call sitelink to get some direction but they're closed for their annual holiday party.. that we weren't invited to! :( lol

We just made the switch to sitelink and i'm trying get our web team to switch our pay online links to go to sitelinks login screen instead of uhauls, the problem is where do I find that login link? I tried copying from another sites url thinking it would be just changing our corp code and location info in the address but there's additional characters in the url so that method didn't quite work. Everywhere i've worked before this has been done internally with our home office team so i've never messed with it before to try and set it up. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe when I set it up, the link was given to me by Sitelink.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads