California lien processes / schedule

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I've been away for awhile as the wife and I decided where to head next and we ended up making our way out to California. Sadly this company isn't on sitelink yet.. New year = woohoo time for me due to the coming change to sitelink for all their sites which I came on board to assist them with. This is our first time in California and I know the lien process is pretty different versus most other states with the pre-liens and all. The site we took over has no real structure as it's been more of a mom and pop style company so unfortunately no official forms that we're use to with checklists to go off of and what not. I was curious if any of you California veterans may have a step by step lien check/to-do list that you go off of you'd mind sharing?

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Cali Ork... spent about 16 years in socal and loved it, but happy to have left as well.. Can't help with your question, but good to see you back.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, enjoy California.  Getting a company up and running in Sitelink sounds like a dream.  I love to help people organize their worlds.  Sorry, I too have no information on lien laws over there.  Good luck!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Orkocean, nice to hear from you! And thanks for the update... we were wondering where you ended up! Hope you like the west coast.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

@Orkocean

Welcome to California!

I sent you a PM and attached a checklist we use for the Lien process.

I couldn't tell if the form actually attached, so let me know if it didn't.

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome back all... Just wish it was a livelier part of California. But my wife and I will have this place turned around in no time i'm sure and on the market like the owner wants and then move on to their next project. If anyone is looking for a good revenue play property I've got one with lots of $$ being left on the table to capitalize on :)
  • fstopn
    fstopn Registered User
    Yes, welcome to California I've been here most of my life. I love it!  I wanted to ask you about the "play property" you talked about on your Nov.10th post.  I've been looking, would love some input

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads