Form Editor Help Please......

Can someone please help me with making changing on HTML forms.  I have tried and tried to change the sizes of the two boxes at the top of the page.  I'd like to make the left box wider on some forms and on some I'd like for it to go completely across the page.  I know that the right box would need to be deleted but I can't even figure out how to do that.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being an image in the form editor you can click on the image and it will bring up boxes around the edges of the image that you can click and drag to resize images. This will distort your image though. If it was me I would figure out the actual width I need and go into a image editor and resize the image to that width to retain image quality. 

Also maybe it's just the screenshot but you have an extra space in one of the tags that would need ot be fixed. "Thank you for selecting < Site.Name>" 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads