Sitelink down for everyone else as well?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Had one of my sites call up with an issue and in the middle of being remoted in to their PC to show them what to do sitelink quit responding. Tried it on our end at this site and it's down as well as myhub login. Anyone else unable to load?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp that answers that, server status page just updated with service disruption listed.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Mine is out also.

• ocala8
    ocala8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified
    We are out as well in Ocala Florida
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep.... not good. I'm actually busy today and can't take payments
  • Orkocean
    Yup it's everyone. Reading the server status updates looks like some hardware went kablooie....  @ocala8 Ocala is interesting little town. Did a due diligence mystery shop of a property my old company owns there now. Know if there is a guy in town who does sign spinning with costumes still? Met him while I was there, interesting character. 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Mine just came back online. 
  • JulieA
    I assume myHub is down as well?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2018
    We apologize for the inconvenience, forum friends! We're actively working on resolving this issue as fast as we can. Feel free to keep checking the status.sitelink.com page for the latest updates.
  • JulieA
    And down again. 
  • Orkocean
    oh c'mon... once in a blue moon is understandable but 2 days in a row.. Which tech has the cheeto crusted fingers that's causing hardware to fail lol
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    no kidding... had one location in the middle of a move in.
  • Orkocean
    Yeah it went down while my wife was out showing a unit so doing everything old school for now to get the rental completed.
  • Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. Technician is on-site to troubleshoot and fix the issue as fast as possible to get you up and running again. We'll keep you posted via the status page.
  • JulieA
    We are making a list and schedule of reports to print off and keep on hand.  Enough to get through a "crisis" and have information to start fresh with an alternate system.  Makes me nervous.
  • Orkocean
    @JulieA years ago we used to have to do a weekly physical rent roll and keep blank forms of everything as a backup but I want to say we ended that maybe around 2014 or so as we never had a use for it any longer. Sitelink has always been good about not having issues so if there was an issue it was usually site based like power outage or what not in which case we just reached out to other sites or operated on mobile hotspots and laptops. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads