Comments

• Smorespacestorage
    Smorespacestorage Registered User
    Lockerfox
  • TheresaB
    TheresaB Registered User
    ibid4storage.com
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently lockerfox.. Have used storagebattles, storagetreasures, ibid4storage, and a couple others I can't recall the names of. StorageTreasures has always given us the most bidders in areas i've been in thus far.
  • ASPTU
    ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Storage Treasures is who we use they also have some other features to help you guide folks to your auctions to get the most bidders
  • Matt_Rogers
    Matt_Rogers Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Storage Treasures, so far so good. Beats the heck out of herding 50+ folks on facility property when we did live auctions. I prefer dealing with the one winning bidder at a time rather that the old... rush the office at the end of the live auction.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage Treasures, so far so good. Beats the heck out of herding 50+ folks on facility property when we did live auctions. I prefer dealing with the one winning bidder at a time rather that the old... rush the office at the end of the live auction.
    I prefer online auctions as well as a manager and the less stress overall on the staff and site. With that said though I did enjoy the live auctions just for the event atmosphere, I was our auctioneer for my last company and herding the crowds and getting them engaged was quite a bite of fun. 
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    This is our second year using Storage Treasures and it has been a great experience thus far. I really don't miss the Live, on the lot Auctions due to the stress and mess. It seemed like people lost their patience quicker, and would complain about "how there was not any good items in the units, which made it a waste of their time. I was the cashier and also recorded all the buyers information. Had to bite my tongue more times than I could count. Gotta love Kentucky folk!
  • Orkocean
    Yeah I encountered those types.. show up to every auction, do nothing but gripe about the lack of good stuff. I finally got tired of them showing up so I called them out in front of the crowd about a unit they regarded as trash when it was an eassssssy money maker with obvious good stuff showing. Told them if they can't see how to make money with *this* unit, they're in the wrong business/hobby. Unit went for $500, had coke vending machines, nice furniture and tons of other obvious items in it for resale. Guy who bought it was suuuuuper happy with it.

The most stressful live auction I ever had was when we had about 140 people show up.. Have you tried parking cars for that many people on a storage facility? Thankfully we had a college across the street and people just had to run across a 6 lane road. Best part was during an outside unit and the crowd all standing in the aisle a hearse pulled in needing to get to their unit *limo company stored with us* and had to drive thru the entire crowd.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads