Certificates re-printing

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all... Does anyone by chance know how to re-print your certificates for the sitelink certification classes? I thought I would just log into the sitelink training site to re-print them yet it's not allowing me to login with this username or any email I would of used for my accounts. I have them listed on my forum profile as completed but it isn't recognizing this username which is odd.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disregard, got it resolved :)
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Please share.  Did you find a way to reprint certs?
  • Orkocean
    Yeah it was by finally figuring out the original login though.. It seems I made the account with an old company work email which I finally remembered I may of used and did my typical password and voila :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads