So, I woke up to this today ...

i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

... and, yes, it is working.  It's now up to -30.    B)
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭

... and, yes, it is working.  It's now up to -30.    B)
    What state are you in?
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antarctica........
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We are currently at -25 here.
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Thats why I am in SE Texas!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my old boss wonders why i'm saying no to moving to MN and taking the state over for the company when he asked last night... lol
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!! And we only got to -24
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay @Faye.  My fingers are a bit frozen.  We are in Wisconsin.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that the temp makes it unbearable to be out in!  I don't know how y'all do it!  Whoot!  Whoot!  Impressive!
  • Sara7187
    Sara7187 Registered User
    Oh Lawd! 74 here today in, The Lowcountry of South Carolina. Thank goodness for climate controlled storage units. I am running a brand new facility and am looking forward to staying cool during those hot summer days!!
    Sara Courtney
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being from and in the Houston area, I just cannot fathom it! I have visited Salt Lake City while it was snowing...but negative 30?? I get upset when it is in the 50's here!! We're holding at 75 today but will get into the 30's and 40's later this week. Ugh
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the 30's & 40's - enjoy wearing my "winter" clothes for a day or 2 per year.
  • jLee28
    jLee28 Registered User ✭✭
    I cannot even fathom those temps lol. Gotta love the South, 63 and raining for what feels like an eternity here in Alabama!
  • jojo
    jojo Registered User
    I WOULD AGREE ENOUGH ALREADY !!!! SUPPOSE TO HAVE BAD THUNDERSTORMS TODAY ON TOP OF THE ALREADY FLOODED AREA :(
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads