Renting out a 40-yard container

Options
I had an intersting inquiry from a potential customer and wanted to see if anyone has ever dealt with this before. A man wants to park his 40-yard container in one of our spots we'd normally use for boats, RVs, etc. I want to say no because there's a lot of uncertainty about this. Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this before? What was your experience?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say no as containers look "junkie" typically. With parking spots you want clean, good condition vehicles/trailers that run/move. You rent our parking spots for a lot cheaper than storages. If this guy has a big container he's keeping stuff in he's getting the equivalent of a enclosed storage for the price of a parking spot. Once one does it, you will end up with more wanting to do it. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a guy ask once... I said no
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have had this request on two separate occasions. I have said no. as @Orkocean says, What he's trying to do is get a storage unit for the price of boat/vehicle parking. Which is sneaky, but not conducive to making money for us.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with all of the above! There was one here when I 1st started, it created issues. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads