Sitelink Lag time

Has anyone else noticed last couple months seems to be a long lag time in Sitelink when performing about everything?  Especially when converting a lead to lease, but also just about all other functions.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues here or any of the sites I help out at. I used to have long delays with lead to lease especially but that was mainly due to lack of internet speed for the site as they didn't factor cameras and everything else that eats up bandwidth.
  • Geistss
    Geistss Registered User ✭✭
    Yeah tested internet speed and that up and good, our other locations been having same issue as well.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, do you log into multiple locations from each site? I've had times in the past where I would do the DEMO mode to delete all databases and start over as I noticed some issues after loading 20+ different sites over time on one PC.
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    We have been having the same issues in recent months! It used to only take a few seconds to 'send the data to the server', but recently it can take several minutes. It's been very frustrating, especially when trying to do move ins or taking payments.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    YES!! it has been such a pain, mine lags when I go to process late events, I counted the time it took to actually open the page....30 seconds! That is actually a very long time! Also when I finish entering a lead in lead to lease, and hit save, it takes an eternity to upload the info and I am held captive until it finishes. I submitted a trouble ticket to SiteLink about this and got no help, weeks later I got an email asking me to "let them know how they did" sooo, I let them know they did nothing for me, and still no contact from them about that. 
     Ever since they were bought out we have noticed more and more issues. 
  • Orkocean
    As I mentioned above, have any of you tried clearing your database and starting fresh? I currently connect to 7 different sites on a regular basis with web edition, my main site always running and 1-2 others up and running at the same time plus I keep corp control running at all times and I don't have any problems. This is on my cheap $180 bestbuy work laptop as well
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @sonyawiprud Lead to lease and doing invoices. Both take an eternity
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about lead to lease, but the taking too long to send data to server seemed to be a database issue here. You might call Sitelink support over that, but we cleared out the local database and redownloaded it and that seemed to fix it. When you first start Sitelink, click the maintenance button, click reset local database. First log in will be slower, but sending to server should run faster. 

Still, might be best to let Sitelink support know, in case something goes wrong.
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭

Every morning I come into the office and restart my computer! I find it helps with the lag time.
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    OMG, yes! It is such a pain.
  • Geistss
    Still long lag time when doing a lead to lease, refreshing data and also when adding and Scanned document.  Been happening 6+ months I bet.  Have even done the Clear system and update as directed by support and still happening.  Doesn't look like I'm the only one.  VERY bothersome when doing a new lease and your setting waiting on Sitelink so you can continue with the rental.
  • Geistss
    ShedStuff said:

Every morning I come into the office and restart my computer! I find it helps with the lag time.
    We re-start our computer every morning as well, hasn't helped my lag times at all.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Is your computer hard wired or wireless?
  • Geistss

Hard wired

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads