Facility Expansion, RV's move out

Options
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here.
We own a facility in Utah, and we are getting ready to expand and construct additional buildings on acreage that is currently used as outside RV storage. 
My question is, does anyone out there have a letter or template that they've used to notify the RV folks that they need to move out for something like this?
We've started drafting an eviction letter referencing the lease, month to month contract info, etc.
Just looking for ideas.

Thanks!

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off welcome to the forum... Unfortunately I do not have a premade letter to share. I have done it in the past for the exact same reason at a facility. Assuming your state doesn't have any funny laws to deal with it's a matter of sending the letter *typically 30 day notice requirement*, state that they have to be vacated by a set date, if not vacated you will have no choice but to have the vehicle towed at the owners *their* expense. Let them know while you appreciate their business unfortunately parking spaces will no longer be offered at the facility. 

Make sure anyone coming in trying to make payments on any parking spots are dealt with then and future payments are not taken. Also make sure the date the letter states as a final date is WELL before the actual time you plan to do construction as you will always have holdovers that don't get things done in time. Personally I would find 1-2 other facilities in the area that do allow parking that I consider to be decent enough to recommend to the customers and list those options in the letter. This helps them find a new place and it helps you build some good connections with competitors if you don't have them already.
  • MH0229
    MH0229 Registered User
    Options
    Thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads