Did I dream this report up?

i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Years ago, I remember seeing a report that showed not only the tenant's total payments during his rental period but it broke it down into a total of how much he paid in fees v. rent.  I seem to remember seeing this when someone moved out.  Sadly, I will confess, I remember making fun of how silly some tenants were after seeing the total amount they paid in late fees.  For the life of me, I cannot seem to find this information anywhere now, nor can Sitelink's help desk.  I know I did not make up this report.  Any help out there?   B)

Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall any report breaking it down like that. I mean you could take the ledger and create something in excel to auto-figure it all up. I know different companies have specialized forms in their databases sitelink has put in specifically for them. Maybe one company you were with had something made for that?
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Thanks, @Orkoean.  I've only been with one company and that's this one we built on top of an old corn field.  :-)
    Perhaps it was something from the old stand-alone version.

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    you could pull their ledger history, or click on tenants (uncheck current only) and run charge history. 
  • i43storage
    Thank you, @AnitaJohnson1269 - that does give all the charges but what I am looking for are totals. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Jennifer_Blake
    Jennifer_Blake Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭

I remember seeing a report that showed not only the tenant's total payments during his rental period but it broke it down into a total of how much he paid in fees v. rent.  I know I did not make up this report.  Any help out there?   B)

I remember it too. I don't remember the late fee breakdown but i do remember seeing how much they spent over their entire time storing with us. i can not find it anymore and it was only maybe a year ago (if that). if you find it let us know, because it used to exist - that i am certain of. :smile:
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember there being a breakdown, but reports/payment history gives you the total they have paid to date to include fees.. it shows any credits given as well.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads