Gate Installation

I"m looking for a gate installation company - I will use Sentinel to install the key pads, but I need someone to actually build and install the gates for my facility - any recommendations?  Would just my local fence installation company do the job and still be able to communicate with Sitelink?  Thank you for any ideas/suggestions~!
Tagged:

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our local fence company handled our gates. If they cant build them, they probably know someone who can. The sentinel keypads will pretty much work with any gate opener. Sitelink works nicely with Sentinel (WinSen) as long as you don't have any old gate codes in the system that are too long.
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭

Knowing where you are located may help. I know of 2 or 3 companies here in Houston but if your in New York that is going to do you Zero good.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Fugate said.. hell i'm in california now but still know a few vendors down in the Houston area heh. Typically you can do a google search for your area, or even reach out to competitors and see if they have recommendations. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads