cellphone app?

Options
JEFFRY
JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
does Sitelink have a smartphone app? or are they planning to add one? it would save me so much time when I am out of the office. if not a full fledged version then at least to look up tenants and put notes in the account. any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use my phone all the time to look up tenants' gate code, make a quick payment, etc.  I just have the myhub link saved on my phone.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can do as @i43storage mentioned and use the MyHub.. I do wish there was a way to fully run web edition on other devices though. If only they would make it so the program could resize the screens to fit whatever size screen you were on as I have a tablet and a netbook i'd like to be able to use it on if needed.
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    thanks @i43storage and @Orkocean for your feedback I did think of myhub but it does not work well for me. i guess i could give it another shot.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads