Suggestion to change an aspect of the program

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
So as a company all of our sites are moving our day the late fee hits back by 1 day. No big deal I figured so I went into corporate control and made the change for all sites. Now as a common sense aspect I would think that it would effect everyone going forward. I can even see how the ones that just hit that day would get double hit the next day. What I did not expect was for sitelink to take EVERY past due tenant that has a late fee and add the duplicate late fee. I've been going site by site having to credit off duplicate late fee's for hundreds of accounts 1 by 1 all morning. Not just the ones who just hit but it even threw duplicate late fee's to past dates. For instance the original late fee on one hit on 2/5/19 and the duplicate fee was placed to the account dated for 2/6/19 even though it was yesterday 3/21/19 that I made the change. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I.  CAN'T.  EVEN. 

:s

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup it was really fun spending 20 minutes on the phone trying to explain to the owners why they're seeing so many credits. 
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Points for being thorough though lol
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    In most states you have to send notice 30 days before any changes to rent of Fees. As far as the double fees it sounds like you added a fee to the Schedule 1 day before the other instead of changing the due days on the one that was there or not turning off the orig. one. 
  • Orkocean
    Not changing of any fee amount, pushing the day the current one was due back by 1 day so it hits at the beginning of the 12th day which is when they are 11 days past due versus the morning of the 11th day as CSSA pointed out it can't be applied until the FULL 11 days has gone by. No fee was added to the schedule, literally bumped late fee #1 back by 1 day.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads