Merchandise supplier

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have any recommendations on merchandise suppliers? I've dealt with supplyside and chateau, just curious if anyone has found other sources that may rival their prices for quality products.

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supply Source one has better deals for Boxes than chateau... They offer a lot of other products as well
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @skinman, taking a look at them. Just hate the sites that don't show you pricing upfront in their catalogs. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what area you are in, but we use AAA Box Co. Pricing is on their site and they offer free delivery on orders $350.00 and up.
  • Orkocean
    Currently we have 6 sites in California *mainly around stockton area* and 1 in Vegas. 
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Orkocean said:
    Anyone have any recommendations on merchandise suppliers? I've dealt with supplyside and chateau, just curious if anyone has found other sources that may rival their prices for quality products.
    We use Schwarz Supply Source as well. Their on line catalog has all of their prices.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, I believe they only deal with the Houston and surrounding areas.
  • Orkocean
    Faye said:
    Orkocean said:
    We use Schwarz Supply Source as well. Their on line catalog has all of their prices.
    Yeah looks like I have to make an account to see the pricing though as the one I found online did not show any. Offhand do you know how much a typical disc lock goes for to compare? I know with chateau when you buy a 100 it's I think 3.69 each. 
  • Faye
    Orkocean said:
    Faye said:
    Orkocean said:
    Yeah looks like I have to make an account to see the pricing though as the one I found online did not show any. Offhand do you know how much a typical disc lock goes for to compare? I know with chateau when you buy a 100 it's I think 3.69 each. 
    I can e-mail you the catalog
  • Faye
    Faye said:
    Orkocean said:
    Faye said:
    Orkocean said:
    I can e-mail you the catalog
    Oops! It is a lot to send. 
  • Faye
    $29.94 for a box of 6 disc locks
  • Orkocean
    Thank ya @Faye... Actually saw they had a form to submit to make an account so submitting that to see if I could get one made easily or not to take a look. But that gives me an idea :) 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Uline?  They are awesome to work with.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Look into Newhaven, I'm not sure if the have a location in CA. but they will ship, we also used that in the last company I worked for with properties in FLA.  The disc locks I get from then I pay 1.99 each (Prices may very ) I sell them for $10.99, they are not as heavy as the ones from Chateau but they work just as well. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use http://www.cds-usa.com for our boxes and other merchandise.  But I buy my locks from Chateau because my experience is that theirs are much better than the rest.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads