Updating Unit Status?

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
We just recently converted to Sitelink after using the same software since 1985. :) I marked a unit 'unavailable' when I vacated the customer, and now I can't figure out how to make it available again. I didn't see any training videos about this topic.

Please help lol. :) Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Never mind. I figured it out. Lol
  • usimesquite
    usimesquite Registered User
    Options
    HELLO!
    I am new to sitelink...how did you figure it out?
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    There are 2 different ways you can swap units from "rentable" to "unrentable". When you only have few do modify, I find it easier using the map. When you have several units to modify, it's easiest to do it through the Company Section.
    1) From The Map: Double click on the unit you wish to modify, go to "Modify Unit" and check/uncheck the box labeled "Rentable".
    2) From the Company Section: Under "Maintanance" click on "Modify Unit", then select which unit you wish to change and click "Edit Selections".
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MegumiM said:
    There are 2 different ways you can swap units from "rentable" to "unrentable". When you only have few do modify, I find it easier using the map. When you have several units to modify, it's easiest to do it through the Company Section.
    1) From The Map: Double click on the unit you wish to modify, go to "Modify Unit" and check/uncheck the box labeled "Rentable".
    2) From the Company Section: Under "Maintanance" click on "Modify Unit", then select which unit you wish to change and click "Edit Selections".

• Melissa
    Melissa Registered User
    Options
    Thank you! it was wonderful to locate this information here.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads