auction

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
If a delinquent customer tells you they have urns with human ashes     Can you still sell at auction legally

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do not auction the urns unless you want to lose your business!  I actually had this experience.  I would STRONGLY suggest you allow the delinquent customer access to his unit and have him remove the remains.  Also, have him sign something that says he removed any and all remains from his unit. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Had this come up after a unit was auctioned - buyer brought back the urns.  After months of calls, etc finally found the original funeral home and they came out and took the urns.  Never had any contact from owner of the unit. The state even had an urn in their unclaimed property that they had to hold onto forever, and did not want any more. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads