Manually Creating Invoice

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
What is the final step in creating an Invoice. I added the charge and clicked preview.  I emailed the invoice to the tenant.  But no record of the invoice.  I emailed the invoice from the preview screen.

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    From the Operations screen under billing, click "invoice" and then at upper right manually create invoice.  Open customer and click on the new charge and add to invoice.  Once you have added all the charges you want on new invoice, click create or done....  then you will need to click process in the invoice screen. 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    If you did this, make sure it is not at the bottom of your list as it will list by invoice number and not by last name. 
  • JulieA
    From the Operations screen under billing, click "invoice" and then at upper right manually create invoice.  Open customer and click on the new charge and add to invoice.  Once you have added all the charges you want on new invoice, click create or done....  then you will need to click process in the invoice screen. 

Create or Done is not an option on the screen.   I only see Preview, Print, Email.  I selected Preview then emailed from the preview screen.  But it didn't show up as Unpaid Invoice.

• AnitaJohnson1269
    edited April 2019
    Ok, so if you just emailed from the preview screen, you didn't actually create an invoice.  You would need to either click the "print" or "email" after you add the line items.  Sorry, don't know why I was thinking there was a create button.
  • JulieA
    Because there should be a create button!  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads