Trouble with Gmail

Good Morning, we are having issues with e-sign and gmail addresses. The tenants are not receiving the lease or other documents via email. We are on SMTP... Any suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, @Dani - we are not having any issues.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues with our sites as well.. had it worked prior and just stopped working or the first time you're trying?
  • scplwd
    scplwd Registered User
    I've experienced this issue before. If you wouldn't mind me asking;

• Did you recently start using SMTP?
    • What email client do you use alongside SiteLink?
    • Has the computer you're using been recently restored?
  • MattSM
    MattSM Registered User
    Let me know if you're still having issues, happy to troubleshoot.  We use gmail integrated with SL and I'm used to setting it up.  Could be that gmail isn't allowing less secure apps, could be a setting in SL.
  • TCBlossoms
    TCBlossoms Registered User ✭✭
    We had an issue with ours.  It was painful.  You need to look at your settings in gmail.  I believe the issue was with the 2-step verification setting, It was on and had to be turned off.  Another additional issue we had was the email address was under a larger company umbrella so that made turning this setting off a pain.  We also used port 587 instead of 465.  I hope that helps you, I remember how frustrating it was to get it set up.  Just a side note it is a gmail issue that causes this to happen not sitelink.  
  • GPSSGT
    GPSSGT Registered User
    How can one simply check if email addresses are accurate?  I followed a procedure(using Sitelink's web edition) with one tech service person and we came to a screen that had read X's for bad addresses.  I haven't been able to find that again.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads