Do not rent to Tenant in Sitelink

I'm curious if you can make someone that you have rented to before a "do not rent" person in Sitelink? We had to evict someone and I want to make sure that years from now once they're long forgotten that we don't rent to them again, especially if we had a new employee, someone covering, etc. Maybe if it recognized their ID number and would alert you? Thanks in advance if you know a way!

Comments

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Not that I know of. We have our own little DO NOT RENT list that we print out. You can always check previous tenants by going to payments and unchecking the box that says show only current tenants or in Adjustments then ledger settings. I would recommend doing it through the payment screen because you can see pictures and also take payments on old accounts that owe you money.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a nice addition.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Matt_W
    Matt_W Registered User ✭✭
    In the tenant's info on the payment screen you can select an icon to assign them. Or even put it in their little Note spot in nice big letters? ;) Like @CVSSSTORAGE said the payment screen has a lot of good info in it.
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Not sure if this will help... Recently found in reports a list of tenants with un-paid charges. I use the one for past tenants/unpaid charges, which for us shows tenants that have moved/auctioned out. Its time consuming checking list before renting, but when in doubt. ;)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Address line 2, I type in DO NOT RENT, so if they pop up, it will be easily recognized that we don't want them back!
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Great TIP!  Thanks
  • TCBlossoms
    TCBlossoms Registered User ✭✭
    I put DO NOT RENT as the company name.  That way I can sort the list in "tenant" by clicking on Company at the top and print out a new list when needed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads