Autodebit Payment

How do you set the date on autodebit when the payment is before rent is charged?

Comments

• JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    As far as I know you can't. You can set it to bill a certain number of days after the due date, but you can't make it bill earlier than the due date
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    This would be helpful to have. I have several tenants who want to auto pay ahead of their due date.
  • CrystalRoach
    CrystalRoach Registered User
    The current system we use actually has a calendar that you choose the date. This system goes by number of days. So, yes it would be helpful. I also have someone who wants to pay six months at a time and other people who pay annually. So, a calendar allowing you to pick the date would be more helpful than trying to calcute the number of days in between now and then.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That feature would be so helpful! Maybe instead of just a positive day counter, it would go negative also? As for now, I just have to add them as events in my calendar with names and dates of autopay.
  • CrystalRoach
    CrystalRoach Registered User
    I am operating 3 sitelink platforms so I do not leave up all of the calendar(s). I suppose I will have to in order to process a payment timely by a calendar reminder. Or, maybe they will see this thread and help us out :wink:

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads