Job opening

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking to fill a spot asap, can be part or full time. Sitelink software / budget truck rentals. If you or anyone you know are interested send me a message. In Vegas thru the day then after that can do video chats. 

Comments

• Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    I though you were going to try take LV? 

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably will now for awhile to get it back on track and take the time to find good quality candidates to hand it to. After seeing the live on and all not looking forward to long term at it. Gonna be fun sharing a wall with a laundromat.

Havn't been on forums much since all the issues blew up there to remember to take this post down heh. 
  • Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    I sent you an email about Stockton.
  • Orkocean
    You did? lol I have way too many email accounts.. I'll dig thru, my main one kept getting hammered by so much random spam I quit using and checking it unless I expected something. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads