Credit Card Auto Pay

Options
Can someone remind me where I can change the day I would like to process my credit cards.  I need to change for all tenants.  Thanks.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    We manually process our credit cards; however, I believe if you have automatic batch processing, it simply processes when the rent it due.  So, if you want to change the processing date, you would need to change the due date (anniversary date) for each tenant.  One more however - I don't think you can change the anniversary date of a tenant after move-in.  Might be wrong on that one.  

You could go in the ledger of each tenant and change the "Auto Bill On Day Past Due" if you have a number in there.  Mine is zero since I don't use it.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can change the anniversary date of tenants. We do it a few times a month usually when customers inquire. Company>setup>Units & Tenants>Edit Tenant Settings. You can do it through their settings their. 
  • Csterm
    Csterm Registered User
    Options
    Seems like there would be an easier way, but thank you.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's pretty easy, just a few screens to go into. It's not something that's done often, especially since most companies are 1st of the month billing so it's not a "must have" feature on a main screen.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a note that when you change a due date, it creates an extra charge for the "in-between" days to be sure you get paid for every day.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May I ask what necessitates the need to change the date?  Maybe that would help us find an easier way to fix the issue for you.
  • Csterm
    Csterm Registered User
    Options
    We do our auto pay's on the 3rd of the month even though rent is due on the 1st.  I was trying to get it to not show up in the reminders until the 3rd to avoid part time clerks running before the 3rd. 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Okay.  So if that's the case, then go to
         Setup:
              Units & Tenants:
                   Edit Tenant Settings:
                        Select all the ones on autopay:
                             Edit:
                                  in the second section down, change to 2 days past due (that's the 3rd) and then OK.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    You can change the anniversary date of tenants. We do it a few times a month usually when customers inquire. Company>setup>Units & Tenants>Edit Tenant Settings. You can do it through their settings their. 
    Thanks.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Csterm
    Csterm Registered User
    Options
    Changing in setup worked great.  Thanks.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads