waiting list

dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Is there a waiting list in SiteLink? If so, can you please point me in the right direction. We are just starting to use SiteLink so I am still getting used to it!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the Lead to Lease screen, it's not 100% what you are looking for it but can work to a degree. If you put a reservation in the system and tie it to a unit it will prompt you should that unit come available. There is no way to do it to any units in a set size though. Better to just make a list in excel or something and when you have move outs give it a quick glance to see if that size was needed.
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭

Ok, thanks Orkocean
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the reservation in Sitelink is a bit ... cumbersome.  I like to use the Calendar feature (by adding reminders).  I know who was first in line, can make lots of notes, and dismiss them easily.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    great idea, thanks
  • SharonB
    SharonB Registered User
    If you create a customer named office you can make a reservation for office using the  tenant name and phone then enter the size you are waiting for under the company name. It will then show up on your lead to lease module.  Makes it easy because it is right there with your reservations.
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭

Thanks
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise your prices....  :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads