Esign Documents list

Geistss
Geistss Registered User ✭✭
Can you PLEASE add at date column to the Esign Documents List?  If customer has several leases you have to look at each Esign documents to find the unit you are looking for.  If there was a date column, you could look at lease date and find a lot easier.
Tagged:

Comments

• TCBlossoms
    TCBlossoms Registered User ✭✭
    I believe that would be the move-in date....
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Company>ESign Console>Completed, then type last name in search field.  Click the Calendar symbol under the search field.  Back up the date as far as you need.  Then you will get a list with unit # and Signed Date.   Takes a little time, but probably less than clicking each agreement in their customer file. 
  • Geistss
    Geistss Registered User ✭✭
    Yes, I am aware of that, but would be MUCH easier if I could be in a customers account and esign documents and be able to see a unit number or timestamp so I know which one is the lease I'm looking for and not having to click on all of them until I can find the correct one.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, why are you needing to pull up a particular lease?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads