Who Chat's Here?

Shawnab8
Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
I am new to the storage business and have been reading posts but a lot of them are from 2 years ago. Who chats here now? 

Comments

• TheresaB
    TheresaB Registered User
    Welcome to the business! 
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @Shawnab8 welcome to the business! and the forum! You should check out the "general discussions" part of the forum, that seems to be where most of us hang out
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!  I personally don't check the "sections". Just click on "recent posts" up top and check out what's been posted recently. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with @Orkocean - just click on the "Recent Posts" and you'll see any and all categories.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Thank you! I love this business so far. 
  • BAAAAStorage
    BAAAAStorage Registered User
    edited June 2019
    Just discovered this website with one of the last update. I try to get on once a week to see if anything new is going on.  Welcome to our world!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads