Lead to Lease-Look up Existing Customer

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
When adding a lead and using the search feature in Lookup Existing have you had trouble with existing tenants showing as green as a lead instead of black as current tenant.  I have been playing around with some other current tenants and have one that doesn't pull up at all.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had some that show as a cancelled reservation rather than current customer, but still with an X in the current column!  So at least I know which to select if there is more than one.  I haven't had anyone that didn't show on the list at all.
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    So glad others have had the same problem.  When a current customer puts in an online reservation we like to link it to their current account.  By opening the rez, going to Customer and just putting their name in the blanks and hitting Search - it Should bring up any other units under their name. The color codes tell you what each is.  Orange - they had a rez that cxd, Blue - current rez, BLACK - current customer and then double clicking enters ALL their current address info but keeps the notes from the reservation.

But there have been many occasions where the current Black unit does Not show up for some reason.  Then we have to wait until we move them in and have the DM go in and link them.  It would be so much easier at the front end.

So @storable_support, do you have a fix for this?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @AKKathie. Apologies for my delay in responding to you about this. This is likely a bug and requires you to call Support to file it as such -- 919-865-0789, Option 2 
    However, we recognize that we could improve this process and have an opportunity to make things easier for our customers. While I don't have a better way to do this available today, please know that the conversations have already started. Thank you for your patience! ~Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads