Change prices for new customers only

Options
CVSSSTORAGE
CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
I am hoping someone here can help me. The owners here have raised the invoice. late, pre lien and lien fees for new tenants. Is there a way to just put it in the system for new tenants to not charge old tenants the new rate because we have to give a 30 day notice with any changes before those prices can take effect for the old tenants. Thanks! Site Link customer service was no help at all

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For new tenants, at move-in, when you get to the payment screen go to the ledger settings. You will be able to adjust them from there. Print your lease after saving ledger settings so the updated fees will be there. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @ESS I was hoping for a way to have it automatically do it for all new move ins and not effect the old tenant fees until their 30 day notice goes out.
  • Clyde_Lord_Jr
    Clyde_Lord_Jr Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    You may have to do it in ledger settings for each new tenant. Or if you have admin rights, you can adjust under setup and charges. It looks like both methods are after the fact. You may need a supplement to the lease or change the lease to reflect the new charges and change in sitelink once they move in.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PreLien and Lien fees cannot be changed individually.  Only the late fee can.  So the only way to do it is to change it for everyone and do the proper notifications for your state.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    We are sending out the addendum this week, I don't know why I had a brain fart about the pre lien and lien totals it won't matter for new customers anyways since they won't go into prelien until after the notices go out anyways =) Thank you all

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads