Quickstor gate software - anyone familiar?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
One of our sites uses quickstor for the gate software and are having issues. In all my years/sites i've never came across the software to know the ins and outs of it. This site is having issues where codes that don't show up in sitelink or even any non-tenant code reports seem to be in the system and able to be used. We're waiting to hear back from the tech support for assistance but figured i'd check to see if any of you had any knowledge on it. It's communicating with sitelink as some new move ins are making into it but even after doing an access>update all the codes still don't match correct. I have people who were moved out in February still showing as having gate codes tied to that unit for instance.  

On a side note anyone have any rough estimates on costs when switching software for gates? The owners are just now starting to think about switching to something that's more familiar such as PTI. 

Comments

• Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if its same, but last place we were at had MSTC software - if a tenant vacated and owed any amount, if a new tenant happened to pick same gate code it would not let them in, saying they owed money from prior rental. We got rid of it by zeroing out balances owed.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We use storlogix, but ours did the same thing a couple of weeks ago.  Move-out tenants were not removed from storlogix nor were Move-in's added.  Sitelink support had me restart my PC, make sure Gate software is open and then in "Setup" click "Gate Setup" and update all gate codes. This fixed the issue.  He said to restart PC about every 5 days, things get gunked up at times.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Appreciate the info @AnitaJohnson1269... I'll pass that along to the site and see if it helps. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads