When the 1st of the month falls on a weekend

Options
I'm new to sitelink and have only been processing payments for a few months.  I noticed today my payments did not process like usual.  Is it because the first of the month is on a weekend day? Should I just wait until Monday for them to process or do it manually?

Comments

• Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    You can go in and do it manually in sitelink  any day of the week I believe. It may decline but that's the card holders fault not yours. 
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @LandDstorage We've always manually processed our payments here, so this has never been an issue. That said, the day of the week shouldn't affect the processing unless it's specifically set to.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I manually run our credit card payments too.  If the 1st falls on a Sunday and I'm too tired to run them, they get run on Monday.   ;)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The automatic running of the payments is still in the beta testing mode, so sometimes there are glitches.  Every now and then (maybe once a month) they don't process automatically, and so we have to do it manually when we get into the office.  Normally, though, they run on Sundays just fine.
  • BAAAAStorage
    BAAAAStorage Registered User
    Options
    I have been at my company for 2 years and I've always had to manually run the automatic batch. Where in the settings do I go to update that so Sitelink does it?
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been at my company for 2 years and I've always had to manually run the automatic batch. Where in the settings do I go to update that so Sitelink does it?
    Setup - Program Defaults - Batch
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have recently started the automatic site link payment process, and new web site where the customer can set up their own account and apply payments, and its been a big success. Our auto CC's and ACH payments are processed daily, open or closed. Site Link does a automatic close at midnight, which is great if a tenant goes in after hours and applies a payment. You do however have to Commit any ACH payment applied automatically the next business day.  We use Site Link Merchant Services for ach payments. . I always run a daily report as to verify any payments made.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads