Crashing in Lead to Lease

Hi everybody! I am checking to see if anyone else is having an issue with sitelink crashing in their lead to lease screen. Lately I cannot even complete a note in the screen without the whole software going down. Sitelink has not returned my support requests and this has been ongoing for several weeks. 

if you have found a way to get this to stop, please share!! 

Comments

• Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Not with that, but I do have it "freeze" sometimes when printing a receipt or printing a move out sheet. About time I think I want to hard close it all, back it comes.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    no crashing but it is soooo slow
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OutstandingOperator - love your handle.   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as @CVSSSTORAGE, no crashing but I am held captive at the screen after inputting a new lead. I would definitely call support so they could deal with it while you're on the phone with them. Good luck!
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I have lost the button for the forums on main page of SL. I called support, they said it should fix itself. lol
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faye:
    in Setup, Program Defaults, General tab you can set who should be able to see the Storage forum button.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    themage said:
    Faye:
    in Setup, Program Defaults, General tab you can set who should be able to see the Storage forum button.
    According to SL the box is checked for storage forums. I have always had the button until recently. I do not have access to program defaults.
  • OustandingOperator
    OustandingOperator Registered User ✭✭
    hey everybody I found that I needed to be restarting my computer more frequently. at least once a week I am turning the whole computer off then back on. also every day before log in I go to "maintenance" then reset local database then launch live update. Hope this helps solve any similar issues for you folks! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads