EMAIL IS NOT SENDING

My email is not sending letters or notices from SiteLink. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thank You!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems simple, but be sure that the username and password are still correct in your SL setup.  Usually when this happens, it's because the password changed and it wasn't updated in SL.
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Mine is not sending either. Going to call support - passwords are all good.
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    @MamaDuke7 I feel like an idiot! I forgot we had to change it and it didnt even register that I should change it in SL. THANK YOU!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

@storagestation603 -- Your post cracked me up; awhile back I changed our email password, then yelled and screamed for a day because Sitelink wasn't sending emails... 

Yeah, felt like a total idiot when my 15 year old nephew says "you updated the password in Sitelink's Email setup right?"

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually pretty common. When I took over this site the owner asked me to figure out why their email stopped working "weeks" ago. Quick check of passwords and voila.. how it went that long without blew my mind...
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭

@storagestation603 -- Your post cracked me up; awhile back I changed our email password, then yelled and screamed for a day because Sitelink wasn't sending emails... 

Yeah, felt like a total idiot when my 15 year old nephew says "you updated the password in Sitelink's Email setup right?"

Once when I changed my password the cap lock key was on.   Took awhile to figure that one out! 
  • RRMS
    RRMS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    I had this issue and found that I had to allow Sitelink through my Google account. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads