Live Update

If I perform the live update and find there are true changes made, where do I verify all the changes that were made?

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Sitelink, click "Help", "Sitelink Version History". This will open a web page listing the changes to Sitelink in each version update. Generally speaking, you should have the most recent version listed, especially after a live update.
  • CrystalRoach
    CrystalRoach Registered User
    Thank you!!
    Okay, I knew it was somewhere. However, today my system was running slow so I processed a new live update to see if that would help. I noticed right away the new Protected or Unprotected for Insurance had came on. I also found that when swiping a credit card and now shows the name on the card instead of the name on the account. Im just wondering when that change took place and if there were more that I havent found yet. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads