Changing Default Subject Line in Email?

When sending out R-mail's or Email to Scheduled Auction Tenants, for example,  the Subject line by default says "an important message..." but so do other Email Subject lines, like past due.
I would like to customize the Subject line depending on the Content and not have to change it every time.
I know I can change it in my Email's individually, but can I add or change something in Set up-Past Due schedule or somewhere else, so that the Subject line I want to have, is specific to what type Email I am sending?

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Site setup, Email. At the bottom you can set the default subject and body.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    I see the Email "Default" with Category, Letter that says "an important message..." but there is not for Scheduled Auction Category. 
    I Created a Category for Scheduled Auction Email's, with the Category Schedule Auction and Subject line "Public Sale Notice," but can't figure out how to attach it to that type email and get the Subject Line that I want.
    I am still getting the Default "Letter" subject line of "an important message...". 
    If I change the Subject Line in the Category Letter, to "Public Sale Notice"  I might get a lot of hysterical Past Due Tenants, who are now just receiving "an important message..." in their Subject Line.  :# 
    I am trying to create a subject line that gets more attention than "an important message" for the Tenants who are in Lien Process and are now going to get the Public Sale Notice Email's (we have already mailed and emailed them Past due notice, Pre-Lien letters & Cut Lock notices)
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just send the predefined messages, but change the subject line when sending. Like, Past Due Notice from...or Lock Cut Notice from..I don't have permissions for set-up :unamused: so I make sure I catch them all before sending out. Otherwise, most tenants won't look twice at An important msg
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you send an email manually, you can choose "predefined messages". You still have to choose it each time, but can choose it from a list instead of typing it each time. If the problem is with the morning batch of letters, make sure your past due schedule items are named the same as your email defaults category. I am not sure (I haven't done it in forever) if you have to select the predefined message for batch letters or not, but if you do, it is only once per type of letter.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

In Setup, under Email ---> Email defaults

You can edit, add, email predefined messages (Email subject lines & body of message) even adding keywords in the message body to auto fill tenant info etc.

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Got it all Set Up!  Thank you Everyone! :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads