Calendar Reminder(s)

CrystalRoach
CrystalRoach Registered User
I have created my daily tasks on the daily calendar reminder. I have made it recurring. So, I am finding that it's difficult to remove the items when I dismiss them i.e. no matter how many times i dismiss or respond to the dismiss, the tasks are still there. Yesterday, I was able to finally have some of them remove but two remain. I have tired to remove today but to no avail, they are still there and the new ones that should have been in place are gone. I am not sure where I am going wrong :(

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any previous ones that were not dismissed will stay.  So if you had 30 days worth that didn't get dismissed on the day they appeared, then you will have to dismiss 30 of them to completely clear it out.

I'm not sure why new ones aren't there unless they got dismissed by mistake.
  • CrystalRoach
    I dismiss the daily tasks from my list, but they will not move from the list. Even if I refresh.
  • CrystalRoach
    I dismiss, it flashes. Nothing.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you have the same reminder from last week or last month that didn't get dismissed for whatever reason, it still shows on the current list!  
  • Lacricia
    Lacricia Registered User
    Can anyone help me learn how to delete or dismiss appointments? SL says appointments can not be deleted so I have one that shows up from 2017? 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can find is to make sure "Show Reminders for All Periods" is not checked, and "Hide Dismissed" is checked.

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @CrystalRoach If you double click on the task, it will open a new window.  There you can dismiss the series.  If you want it to stay recurring, they will all have to stay. Otherwise, enter your reminders / tasks one day at a time.

@Lacricia Open up the Tenant/Lead in the leads to lease, highlight the Appointment date and press delete.  You appointment should then be blank.  Save and then refresh your calendar.  
  • Lacricia
    Lacricia Registered User
    @CrystalRoach Thank you, yes I did try that, it won't let me so much as edit, change date...nothing. The checkboxes for deleting are unclickable. :neutral:
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Lacricia said:
    @CrystalRoach Thank you, yes I did try that, it won't let me so much as edit, change date...nothing. The checkboxes for deleting are unclickable. :neutral:
    For the appointments, it doesn't let me delete them either it states "appts cannot be dismissed". So I just keep the box "show all reminders" unchecked...otherwise it drives me nuts having to see them lol. In order to clear them I actually have to find that reservation/appt in lead to lease and cancel it there
  • Lacricia
    Lacricia Registered User
    @CrystalRoach @ESS Thank you. I went into Lead to lease, entered the date, Clicked on the appointment, clicked "edit" and canceled...Save and exit. Thank you! :D 
  • Lacricia
    Lacricia Registered User
    @CrystalRoach @ESS Thank you. I went into Lead to lease, entered the date, Clicked on the appointment, clicked "edit" and canceled...Save and exit. Thank you! :D 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads