Do any of you use the Audit Receipt feature? If so; would you talk a little about the feature

ShedStuff
ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
Auto Receipt

Best Answer

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It seems to be primarily for a bookkeeper or auditor.  It's something that was requested enough that they added it, but I don't think most users at the site level would need it.

From Sitelink:  We’ve added a new feature called “Receipt Audit” that allows you to compare your bank statement against the receipts in SiteLink and check them off as you go. You can access this area of SiteLink by clicking Receipt Audit on the Operations page of SiteLink Web Edition. This is a convenience feature – it does not impact financial reporting or interact with anything outside of the screen.

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be primarily for a bookkeeper or auditor.  It's something that was requested enough that they added it, but I don't think most users at the site level would need it.

From Sitelink:  We’ve added a new feature called “Receipt Audit” that allows you to compare your bank statement against the receipts in SiteLink and check them off as you go. You can access this area of SiteLink by clicking Receipt Audit on the Operations page of SiteLink Web Edition. This is a convenience feature – it does not impact financial reporting or interact with anything outside of the screen.

There is a little more info here on this forum:  
    https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/2315/audit-receipts-sitelink-web-edition#latest
  • ShedStuff

Thank you!
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    We absolutely DO NOT use this feature and think it is totally redundant on the store level as the Daily Deposit has the exact same information.  Sure wish we could turn it off so it is not Just Another Thing to do at the end of the day. I am pretty sure even at the corporate level they aren't using it either.
  • ShedStuff
    AKKathie I tend to lean in the same direction with you on this feature!
  • MamaDuke7
    AKKathie said:
    We absolutely DO NOT use this feature and think it is totally redundant on the store level as the Daily Deposit has the exact same information.  Sure wish we could turn it off so it is not Just Another Thing to do at the end of the day. I am pretty sure even at the corporate level they aren't using it either.
    We just ignore it since it isn't something we need.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads