Move In from Lead To Lease

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
I just did a move in from Lead to Lease and there was a pop up asking if I wanted to remove the customer from the Lead to Lease list?  What is the purpose of that?  I haven't noticed it before.  I have always been amused that SL promotes "fewer clicks" but has some very redundant pop ups that you have to click on! 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I think they are just toying with us to keep us on our toes ;)
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to see "redundant", be a budget truck dealer and have to use their website....
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    If you want to see "redundant", be a budget truck dealer and have to use their website....
    OMG! One of the many reasons I do not miss UHaul at this location! 4 screens asking the same thing  :#
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    U-haul is easy, i'd take it any day of the week over budget. Not sure how long ago you used them but everything is pretty much done via your cell phone now. Super easy/quick. Even if you did use the web browser it at least was streamlined to have everything needed in front of you. Budget you have to log in, click messages, log in, click read messages, see you have a new reservation, exit out, goto reservations, log in, scroll thru screens to find that reservation to even know when it reserved for.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens when you change the unit or size during the move-in.  It asks if you want to remove them in case they still also want the original size or unit reserved.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads